Innovation and creativity is just the initial light-bulb. This course is focused on providing participants with a strong understanding of innovation and creativity. Putting these great ideas into practice requires strategy, procedures and techniques to manage with change and not lose the initial idea.
- Learn about understanding and fostering Innovation,
- Learn about the processes and tools that can be used and techniques to develop an ‘innovative culture’.
Commercializing your product or idea into a viable business is looking beyond the product and aimed at market and competitor awareness. Learn about all these concepts with this course. If you are taking new technologies to market, this course is for you.
- Turn your knowledge base or ideas into a viable business.
- Identify the key business principles you need to be aware of.
- Develop the processes that you will need to adopt.
- Identify the tools you will need to use to ensure that your new business venture is a success.
The Entrepreneurship courses cover a range of skills from helping new companies start-up, through to running various programmes to help start-ups and raising capital.
Please contact us on the range of specific entrepreneurial courses and business startups.
Designed for: Entrepreneurs
Duration: Custom based / 1 day
New opportunities must be assessed with key tools and techniques to ensure ground work is covered before launching into a new area. This course is aimed at organizations (commercial and technical) that are looking to:
- Analyze Commercial Opportunities
- Develop new opportunities to grow,
- Define a feasibility study or a business case.
Designed for :
- Business looking to change/develop to a new market.