Delivering Constructive Criticism
Constructive criticism can be one of the most challenging things not only to receive, but also to give. Enable your management to learn effective ways to handle and deliver constructive criticism..
With the world becoming more integrated and diverse, diversity has taken on a new importance in the workplace. This workshop will help participants understand what diversity is all about, and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home.
Secrets of Corporate Recruiting & High Impact Talent Acquisition
Understand the process of candidate sourcing & recruiting, This course provides tools and strategies for sourcing staff in a cost effective way.
- Find the right employee's for the role,
- Identify a talent pool,
- Build a recruitment programme and get to the 'tricks of the trade' in recruitment.
This course covers all aspects from building your campus recruitment programme to talent acquisition, closing the candidate, negotiating and branding strategies.
Designed for :
- Corporate Recruiters
- Large corporations with large scale HR operations
- Companies facing high turnover
- Recruitment agencies looking to focus on key aspects
* This course can be customized to focus on any area specific to your area of need
This course focuses on strategic feedback occurrence, the impact of feedback and how to convey the right message with an aim to impact change and development. Enable your staff to deliver constructive criticism in a way that their staff learn from their mistakes, and develop individually from them.
- Establish Goals and Assessment,
- Manage anger and negative responses,
- Define support resources for your teams.
The courses defines ways for measuring results and next steps in employee development.
Course Duration :1 day
Suitable for : Managers (all levels) and reviewers, those dealing with problem resources and situations.
Employee onboarding is essential to retaining top talent. Implementing an employee onboarding program will shape the company culture while developing a highly qualified pool of talent. Understand the purpose of onboarding, startup costs and employee turnover as well as mentoring strategies and staff development.
Designed for : HR staff and Managers in recruiting
Diversity is the inclusion of a wide variety of people of different races or cultures in a group or organization. It is vital that every employer and employee has an understanding of the concepts diversity.
This course focuses on the enabling employers and employees to fully understand the scope of divervisty in the workplace. Understand the strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community.
This course discusses laws and rules implemented over time, but does not go into depth about the legalities as each region has it's own specific laws.
The course covers:
- meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity
- employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- how to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
- respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process
- the steps a manager should take to respond to such issues
Designed for : HR staff , Office Managers and employees